Ravi Yadav is an Android developer whose passion is to develop Android applications and sharing his work. He loves to post the tutorials which he created while learning any new latest technology topic.He loves to share about the latest technology happenings and other tricks that will be helpful for readers of Askfortricks.
I will show you How to export Wikipedia articles as PDF.
Wikipedia is the biggest online encyclopedia available today.
Most of the times it comes to rescue of the students in college Project because as a student I know the importance of Wikipedia.
I will give you trick to export the full content of your desired information to single PDF so it will save your time in cut and paste.
1. Go to Wikipedia.org and browse the article which you want to export as PDF.
2. Now see the left side bottom and find the option which says “Print/Export“ and click on it.
You will see three options
a. Create a Book.
b. Download as PDF.
c. Printable Version.
3. If you only want to save this current article,click on “Download as PDF“.
4. To create a book of multiple pages click on “Create a book“.
Now after clicking on this link ,click on “Start Book Creator” button and browse Wikipedia for the
articles which you want to add in books and click on “Add this page to your book” at the top of page.
5. You can also see the pages which you have already added by clicking on the “Show pages” link and also
you can remove the pages.
6. After creating an eBook, you can easily export it in PDF format.This feature works too fast and your document will be ready within few seconds to get downloaded.
So enjoy this feature and create a book of your favorite Wikipedia articles.
Please comment if u like this trick.